From the desk of: Doc Deon Huff
Dear fellow internet marketer... do you realize you're probably missing out on the greatest social networking bonanza taking place RIGHT NOW right here?
But don't beat yourself up, because hardly anyone in the internet marketing world knows about this, either all of which means BIG BUCKS for you here's why...
... because you can tap into this treasure trove, starting today, and be lying on some tropical beach, sipping an ice-cold Margarita (with the cash safely in the bank), before your competitors even know what's hit them!
The key to success on line is threefold...
- Find where a large, hungry group with a common interest hang out.
- Make sure that group has cash to spend.
- Offer them what they want.
You know what? LinkedIn - the networking site for top business folk - checks ALL THREE boxes...
These are the facts...
LinkedIn is focused on business and making money - giving you 100% totally targeted prospects.
It's also growing at the rate of one new signup every second - and every single new person is looking to increase their income..
The average household income for LinkedIn members is $150,000 far higher than any other social media site.
No distracting funny video uploads or games which means a totally serious audience looking for results!
Executives from every Fortune 500 company are members perfect if you're looking to hook up with some top movers and shakers!
About half of its members are seasoned decision makers in their businesses, compared with a quarter on FaceBook you won't find many procrastinators here.
LinkedIn is 10th on Alexa for traffic in the US and we all know traffic (particularly of this high quality) means money
LinkedIn gets around FOUR MILLION hits a day just imagine what a tiny fraction of that will do for your bottom line!
All of which means...
- You can generate more leads - because the folks here are far more tightly targeted.
- You can suck in traffic like a Shop Vac on steroids - this site is invariably in the top five traffic driving sites.
- You can make more sales and profits - this site has the largest per capital disposable income of any social networking site.
- You can highlight your personal brand - so respected is this site that your profile can likely feature high in the first page of Google's search results!
- You can forget Fiverr if you're looking to freelance - because this site has the power to endow you with as many gigs as you want... and all for top pay!
- You keep control of your precious database - because you can export your database from this site... something neither FaceBook nor Twitter allow.
- You can become the 'go to' guy or gal in your niche - because this is a serious site for serious people.
- You can forge priceless contacts that translate into money in the bank - make easy connections with the thousands of media professionals, and PR folk who inhabit this site.
Yet what do most folks think LinkedIn is for?
They think it's only good for putting up their resume, if they are looking for a new job!
And it's a mistake you can PROFIT from, because you can run circles around your competitors, whose jaws will drop right to the floor as you glide by in your new limo paid for by your LinkedIn profits!
But don't get me wrong
I'm not saying you should forgo FaceBook in preference to LinkedIn. Nothing could be further from the truth.
The fact is, neglect either and you'll be leaving money lots of money for someone else to pick up.
Using both FaceBook AND LinkedIn (and Twitter, too) is not only the very best way to explode your sales, profits and happiness it's also a valuable insurance for your business.
One of the iron rules on business and investing is never to have all your eggs in one basket. So having multiple sources of traffic and income is the shrewd way forward, because you are targeting different types of people yet all with the same interest in your niche for the maximum possible interest and sales.
But, if one or more of these networks suddenly change their business plan meaning you lose out it won't be the deadly blow to business that less shrewd business owners will suffer.
And another rule of smart business is that a smaller group of better targeted folks always beats a larger group of less well targeted prospects.
So, despite LinkedIn being a relative minnow, with 'only' around 347 million members, compared with FaceBook's billions, the far higher net worth of LinkedIn members - as well as their far tighter focus on increasing their wealth - makes it a GOLDMINE for you.
And because all proper goldmines need a proper map to locate the gold - that's what I've prepared for you...
Business Growth With LinkedIn Marketing